Repair Service Appointment
On-site repair is available for large kitchen appliances and washer/dryer appliances.
Service calls can include anything from minor labor (such as adjustments and cleaning) to major repairs.
Service calls range depending on location and product. Your Representative will reply or contact you to go over fees and service call availability.
On-Site Repair Service Process (this is how it works):
- Schedule Service Call – Submit the Repair Service Appointment Request below. (You can now upload a Photo of the issue or a copy of your bill of sale for warranty service.)
- Receive our response – Your Representative will reply or contact you to go over fees and service call availability. Service calls pricing can range depending on location and product. Service calls are normally scheduled by our coordinators within ONE Business day for a confirmed Date and give you a 2-4 hour time frame.
- Confirmation of your Service Call – At your request, we can call you 30 minutes prior to our arrival to confirm your service call 🙂
- On site Service – Our in-home service professional will examine your product , diagnose the problem and give you an itemized quote. After completing the diagnosis, we will provide you with an estimate for the cost of repair within 3-4 business days. If you choose not to have the repair done, you pay only the diagnostic fee. Estimates will be honored for 14 days.
- Repair – Once you tell us to go ahead with the repair, we’ll get started!
To schedule a service call, fill out and submit the form below. You will receive an response from our office within 24 hours.